Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Fashion on a Whim

I discovered that being fancy, just got easier! I'm talking about photo editing. I downloaded an app on my iPhone. It's the BeFunkyFx app, and it was free, fun to use, and so easy! I'm really excited about that! It's no photoshop, but you can play around with the different colorings of your photo, whether you want it vibrant or dull. It's def a step up from what I had been doing a couple days ago, which was nothing. But it doesn't take up a lot of time at all. It really was that easy!

Today's look was really not well thought out. I was in a rush to get my mom to her doctor's appt. So I grabbed whatever I saw first. I guess the end result ended up to be an equestrian look? Or a nerdy retro look? I'm not sure. It can be whatever you want to call it. I'm not particularly fond or proud of this getup, but it is what it is! 




My 2 yr old nephew tooks this photo.

He also took this one.

.....and this one! 





I heard on tv last night that rain was in the forecast today, so without thinking to look outside my window, I dressed for the cold. My blue cowl neck short sleeve chunky sweater with a long sleeve henely tee underneath. I don't remember where I purchased them, but I've had them for at least 6 years! I have brown driving gloves on, that I had bought a while ago on Hautelook, but I never had the chance to wear them. I'm still debating if I like it together with the boots. My pants are new from Urban Outfitters. I dare say these are the most comfortable pants I own! They look like denim, but they don't feel like them. I think the correct terminology here is, "jegging" leggings that look like jeans.  My gifted, most favorite, most comfortable pair of boots, Cole Haan. 

I enlisted the help of my nephew to take 3 of those photos. He's 2. And I think he did a great job!  I told him to take a close up photo of my boots, and while he completely missed the top portion, I do love the angle in which he took it at. I then asked him to take a picture of "my whole body from head to toe". And while I wasn't centered in the picture at all, the picture came out great! Not me, but from an artistic tune, it's fantastic how the vanishing points fade into the distance! I LOVE it! I high 5'd him afterward.  Quite impressive from a 2 yr old. 

P.S. It didn't rain today afterall.  

No comments:

Post a Comment