Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Newly Welcomed to My Life

Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer with SPF 40 


Ultra lightweight. Paba-gree. Sweet scent. Repairs and protects. Hydrating with Argan Oil. Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide. 2 oz. ($32) 0.5 oz ($14)

I truly am in love with this product. I've never felt my skin so smooth and silky, and I've used just Argan oil on my face before, and it never left my skin feeling so soft for so long, as this product does.

I have sensitive skin, and am so thankful my skin loves this too!

I purchased the 0.5 oz bottle too just to have that handy for traveling. I really hope this product will never be discontinued. I might start having to hoard stashes of this each time I go to Sephora. Seriously. It's that good! I can honestly say that I have never been this excited about any product. And when I really enjoy something, I like to share it :)  .


Pequi Hair Oil Treatment

Fast-absorbing. Pina Colada scented. light. provides shine and softness to hair. Vitamin A & E. Fruit from the Amazon. Natural UV filter. Works on all hair types. 2 oz ($32) 0.5 oz ($12).

I can't really tell a difference between this and Moroccan Oil in terms of what they do for my hair. The both do my hair real good. Both very light weight and moisturizing. Both provides softness to my hair and added shine to make my hair look healthy.

The only true difference that is very obvious is scent. Pina Colada vs the Vanilla-esque argan oil. On Sephora's website it advertises that pequi oil supposedly makes hair "600 x stronger"  and "250 x shinier".  Seriously. Read all the hype about it from consumer reviews. It sold me. I've been eyeing this for quite some time because of the reviews I've read but hadn't purchased it because I was still using my Moroccan Oil.  I happened to be at Sephora to pick up the Josie Maran Moisturizer and I decided to pick this up since I used up all of my Moroccan oil.

I do like both of them very much for my hair. And because I am quite happy with the performance of this product, I am definitely going to try the Sephora's Couture Colour hair dyes (it comes with pequi oil).  I just haven't decided if I want to go a tad lighter or more black.





No comments:

Post a Comment