Thursday, February 2, 2012

Back to Basics: Part I

In the past few months, I have been obsessing over neutral palettes. I get overly excited when a brand releases their versions of neutral palettes.  And though I have colors all in the similar range, I  c a n  n o t  help but  want them all! It's sort of a bitter sweet feeling because I know I shouldn't blow more money on the "same" thing, but at the same time, it brings me such joy! It's what I look forward to. It excites me!!

My friend, Kryzia, has been stopping me from purchasing the NAKED 2 palette. I really, really want it. But she's right. I have the Naked palette already, and I haven't hit pan on any of the colors, nor do I find myself reaching for it often. 

I have bought so many products over time, that I haven't gotten around to really using any one of them often enough. I have decided (as of today), that I will not buy another make up product (in similar color shades as what I already have) until I have finished what's already in my collection.   I take that back :(

My  neutral  collection, isn't horrendously large. It's really not even large. And while this challenge will be very difficult for me, it will allow me to revisit and fall back in love with the palettes that I already own. 

For now, all I can do is drool and admire these things from afar :

 Sleek's Au Naturel
Inglot's Freedom 10
Nyx's Caribbean Palettes




No comments:

Post a Comment